Succession Resource Group is an M&A consulting organization catering to financial service businesses nationwide. We provide valuation, succession, and M&A consulting. Starting in 2012, our rapid growth is attributable to our brand reputation in the verticals we service, our technical expertise, and exceptional people we employ, coupled with our unparalleled focus on client service. Our foundation and culture are based on our company values - take good care of our employees and they will, in turn, take good care of our clients. Our moto - get shit done and have fun doing it. We are inspired by a compelling purpose - we get to help businesses grow and transition to the next generation of leaders. SRG has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the industries in which we work.
Succession Resource Group was named one of the fastest-growing companies by the Portland Business Journal in 2016 and 2019, named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and won the wealthmanagement.com award in in Succession/Ownership Transition Services in 2019.
We aren't just looking to hire the most-qualified individual. We want professionals who we enjoy working with, who are excited about the opportunity to leave the beuracracy behind and build somethign special. Someone who shares our goal of exceeding client expectations, who never settles for "good enough" or "status quo."
If you are interested in any of our open positions, or generally intersted in talking about working at SRG, please submit your resume by email at:
The Valuation Project Manager (PM) leads our valuation team, managing our business valuation projects, performing financial analysis, reviewing data entry, use and develop valuation models, review project deliverables, and communicating with clients before/during/after valuation.
The position requires attention to detail, strong organizational and leadership skills, and a desire to grow. As the project team lead for valuations, the role works closely with other areas of the business and has the opportunity to get to know every aspect of the business. Candidate will be expected to prepare for the CVA, ASA, or other related valuation designations. There are additional opportunities to obtain credentials and other certifications, begin writing and publishing, as well as opportunities to speak publicly and limited travel (if desired).
Core Duties will Include:
- Manage the valuation team, projects, and deliverables for all services
- Review client deliverables
- Learn and master valuation and M&A trends for our industry
- Analyzes, tracks, and sorts data from valuation projects for reporting purposes
- Extrapolates data from third-party reports
- Able to conduct research and report on findings
- Communicates directly with clients, as needed via email and phone
- Assists with project-related tasks
- Develop/evolve project workflows
- Improves project management processes
- Assists with software updates and improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (must have knowledge with advanced knowledge of Excel functions
- Experience with valuation software is helpful
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and self-directed
- Strong team player with a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, economics, or business from an accredited college/university
- CPA or other related financial designation with 1+ year of experience are a plus
- Knowledge of the financial services industry a plus
Compensation is based on experience and credentials.
We understand that benefits are an important element of making any career decision. The following is a short summary of our key benefits for our team members:
- Paid twice per month (1st and 15th), direct deposit
- Salaried position
- Annual bonuses
- Holiday Pay + Paid Birthdays off + Paid Work Anniversaries off
- Employer-paid medical/dental/vision insurance for employees
- Employer-paid group insurance plans
- 401k participation with employer contributions
- Annual company-sponsored trips
- Quarterly company-sponsored activities
- Summer hours with flex-Fridays
- Monthly wellness program
- Free parking
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement