Selling a financial services practice is a major event for any business owner and when done right, can provide you and your clients with tremendous rewards. The key to getting the greatest value from your hard work is to have a well thought out transition strategy.
This 30-minute session will cover current vs. historical exit planning trends, a recommended transition timeline and strategies for transferring your business, 2014 advisor valuation statistics, and the most up-to-date deal structures used by advisors today.
This session will address some key questions:
- When should you start planning your sale and what are your options?
- What is your practice worth and how can you increase the sales price of your business?
- What are typical values being paid and what drives or detracts from the value?
- How do you structure your sale?
- What are the tax consequences of various sales structures?
- Exit planning pitfalls to avoid!
Want to receive updates about our future webinars, make sure to sign up to our newsletter!