SRG’s annual mid-year M&A review will discuss the most interesting and noteworthy trends in the advisor M&A market YTD. With the pandemic hopefully waning, low interest rates, increased availability of capital, increased use/reliance on technology, and looming tax changes, the M&A market for advisors has seen significant movement in the last 6-months.Succession Resource Group takes a deep dive into advisor deals done thus far in Q1 and Q2 and what to expect for the rest of 2021. This session will feature live Q&A throughout and provide answers to our most frequently asked questions, including:
• Current valuation multiples (both gross and earnings multiples) and projections
• How recent regulatory changes will impact valuations
• Recent developments and trends in financing deals
• How deals are being structured to manage risk
• How to maximize valueWhether you are interested in buying or selling, today or in the future, the information in this presentation will be invaluable.