We are in unprecedented times, with the state of the world economy, US Markets, and day-by-day changes with COVID-19. With advisors working to keep even the best-trained clients calm and rational, it is vital to ensure advisors heed the advice they give to clients – stay calm, monitor the short-term situation but maintain long-term goals and plans.Amidst all of this chaos, many advisors are using this as a reminder to get their own “house” in order and continue to pursue their M&A plans, using this as an opportunity to invest in growth while so many others hunker down and wait out the storm.David Grau Jr. of Succession Resource Group will share best practices advisors are implementing now, why and how advisors are pursuing the sale of their RIA even today, as well as the most current M&A updates from deal activity happening in March.
Key topics we’ll address:
• How to ensure your business is protected
– Ensuring you have a contingency plan in the event of a temporary or permanent absence
– Ensure you have the right employment contracts with your team to protect your client base and value, just in case
• Current impact on advisor value and valuations and predications for Q2 activity
• How deals are being structured to account for past success but future uncertainty
• Why now may still be the best time to sell your RIA
March 25, 2020 01:00 PM in Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Register for the webinar below!