Buying or selling a financial services practice is a major event for any business. Done right, it can help your business grow exponentially, or help you realize the value of your life’s work.
The M&A Summit is held in numerous cities throughout the nation. It will cover the most current buying and selling trends, recommended timelines and strategies for buying and selling successfully, valuation statistics for 2018, and the most up-to-date deal structuring strategies being used by owners today. Some key questions that will be addressed:
- When should you start planning and what are your options
- How to find practice to buy/partner with
- How are deals currently being structured? What is working?
- What are typical values being paid, and what drives or detracts from the value?
- What are current exit planning trends?
If you are considering selling your business in the next five years, or are a serious buyer, the session will provide critical information you won’t want to miss from two industry experts, a rare opportunity to learn and network.
Free + Complimentary Lunch/Dinner
1 Hour 30 Minutes
Seating is limited and fills quickly. RSVP to reserve your seat Today!
|11:30 am – 12:00 pm||Networking & Check-in|
|12:00 pm – 1:00 pm||Meal and presentation|
|Q&A to follow|