With over half of 2015 behind us, join industry M&A expert Succession Resource Group as we look back at the deals done during the first half of the year in the financial services industry. We will review and explore the most interesting valuation and succession changes in 2015 and how volatile markets and DOL legislation is impacting values/deals. Join us for this 30-minute webinar on Thursday, September 24 at 10:00AM Pacific (1:00PM Eastern).
This presentation will provide answers to our most frequently asked questions, including:
- Updated valuation ratios (both gross and earnings multiples) and our projections for the rest of 2015 and into 2016.
- How does the volatile market and the potential Department of Labor legislation affect value.
- New developments and trends in financing deals.
- How deals are being structured and taxed.
- Biggest winners – profiling businesses that received premium sale prices.
- Newest and most successful approaches being used for succession planning and equity sharing.
Whether you are interested in buying or selling, today or in the future, the information in this presentation will be invaluable.
To register for this educational webinar, please click on the following link: (https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3719006090902660609)