Buying or selling a financial services practice is a major event for any business. If done right, it is more of a process than a singular event at the end of a career. This one-hour session will cover current vs. historical exit planning trends, recommended timelines and strategies for leaving your business, valuation statistics, and the most up-to-date deal structuring strategies being used by advisors today. This session will address some key questions:
- When should you start planning and what are your options?
- How to find a practice to buy/partner with?
- How are deals currently being structured?
- What are typical values being paid, and what drives or detracts from the value?
- What are current exit planning trends?
If you are considering selling your business in the next 5 years, or are a serious buyer, this is the webinar for you.
Want to receive updates about our future webinars, make sure to sign up to our newsletter!