As volatile markets and potential legislation from the Department of Labor continue to throw advisors curve balls, Succession Resource Group takes a dive into advisor deals done thus far in 2015. We examine how these factors are affecting values in the financial services industry, trends in the marketplace, and what our predictions are based on more than a decade of experience. This presentation will provide answers to our most frequently asked questions, including:
- Updated valuation ratios (both gross and earnings multiples) and our projections for the rest of 2015 and into 2016.
- How does the volatile market and the potential Department of Labor legislation affect value.
- New developments and trends in financing deals.
- How deals are being structured and taxed.
- Biggest winners – profiling businesses that received premium sale prices.
- Newest and most successful approaches being used for succession planning and equity sharing.
Whether you are interested in buying or selling, today or in the future, the information in this presentation will be invaluable.